get link http://rwcequip.com/wp-content/uploads/fusion-styles/fusion-0-archive.css?timestamp=1525890511 Originally published every Friday at www.click2view.asia (except the Friday before last because…religion).
http://reginafasteners.com/pdf/signet2.pdf This week I am all about fake news (or am I?). It seems the advertising and marketing industry is not immune from it’s own fake news issues, which have been addressed in no uncertain terms below:
- Jason Miller, group manager for global content and social media marketing at LinkedIn, exposes marketing’s most persistent myths in this column for The Drum: http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2017/04/07/marketing-has-its-own-fake-news-problem
- If you’ve made it this far you’ve already proven that your attention span is longer than that of a goldfish but here is Google to prove it further with data:
- And I’m gonna sneak in my take on attention spans because, ironically, it doesn’t seem to be sinking in: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-goldfish-neal-moore
- Another myth busted recently was the idea that in-house content teams are a threat to content agencies, here’s the truth from Content 360: http://www.marketing-interactive.com/why-an-in-house-content-team-is-not-a-threat-to-content-marketing-agencies/
- Finally, Trump refuses to answer questions from CNN accusing them of spreading “fake news” but is he wrong? See how CNN turns news into entertainment by reporting politics as though it were sport:
Read Moore is an essential weekend reading list for content makers and marketers from me and www.click2view.asia.