I’m a content creator and storyteller on film, in the boardroom and on stage.
I’ve spent my career thus far in TV, publishing, advertising and film and can draw upon that experience to talk about content strategy and creation, crossing industry lines to share best practices between disciplines. If you want to tell stories, produce videos or build an engaged audience then I’ve got a story for you.
- Beach House Pictures Workshop, chair (2018)
- Video Marketing Strategies World, speaker & chair (2018)
- Mass Communications course at Singapore Institute of Management, guest speaker (2018)
- Coca-Cola Annual Communications Summit, speaker (2018)
- Pacific Conferences Video Content Strategy & Creation Workshops, creator & leader (2017/18)
- Mediacorp Learning Series, speaker (2017)
- Content 360, panelist (2017)
- Millennial 2020, speaker (2016)
- Canon Knowledge Series, speaker (2016)
- Swarovski APAC Marketing Workshop, speaker (2016)
- Bridge Partnership, Accelerating Leaders for Excellence with Tokio Marine, speaker (2016)
- Brightcove Video Marketing Masterclass, speaker (2016)
- Creator Collective, speaker (2016)
- Storycode Singapore Meetup, co-host & speaker (2016)
- WFA Chief Digital Officer Conference, speaker (2016)
- IAB Content Marketing Summit, host & moderator (2015)
- Digital Matters, moderator (2014)
- Creative Content Production Conference, speaker (2014 – 2015)
- Ad:tech ASEAN, speaker & moderator (2013 – 2015)
- Content Conversations, co-host & moderator (2013 – 2015)
A stellar performer who never fails to deliver is how I would describe Neal. I had the privilege to engage him for our Video Content Stratey & Creation workshops and all I could say was just, wow! An amazing, highly entertaining presenter who is able to make heads turn, deliver real life insights and, quoting from one of our delegates, is ‘an absolute legend’. It definitely has been an honour working with him and I look forward to replicating our success at future events!
Michaelpone Sufian, Conference Producer, Pacific Conferences
Neal is definitely one of the first people I think of when I think of content; a brilliant strategist, developer and producer Neal understands what makes audiences tick. He is a recognized heavyweight in the marketing community with plenty of stories and nuggets of solid advice to share. It has been a pleasure getting to know and work with Neal and I would highly recommend him as your first go-to content guy.
Wendy Yung, Director of Marketing & Content SEA, DMG Events
If you’re looking for someone who’s comfortable enough on stage to take an audience, (kicking and screaming if that’s what it takes) on a journey, then look no further. Neal’s broad experience base allows him to easily shift from vendor to client and pull from both sets of experiences to relax OR challenge a panel or audience. The guy deals in engagement on a day to day basis and delivers exactly that on stage.
Tobias Wilson, CEO, APD Singapore & Chairman, IAB Singapore
Neal is not only an engaging speaker but entertaining too, illuminating every stat with a story or personal anecdote from his many years in the content industries. With deep knowledge and demonstrable passion for his field he is a valuable asset to any event and I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Matt Green, Global Media & Digital Marketing, World Federation of Advertisers
Neal really takes speaking and hosting to a new level. His combination of planning discipline, deep domain knowledge, sharp wit and humour ensures that any event he is involved with is an informative and entertaining affair.
Anthony Hearne, Regional Director, SEA, India & New Markets, Outbrain
I wanted to drop you a note on behalf of both the Creator Collective and the Media Development Authority of Singapore to thank you personally for your time and effort in contributing to the industry workshops. Your insights on storytelling were a vital part of the experience, and we could not have achieved so much without you. Thanks to your contribution, we will have trained and educated over 200 young entrepreneurs in these vital skill sets. We welcome the partnership with Click2View and we are grateful for your ongoing commitment and support in this area.
Nick Fawbert, Course Director, The Creator Collective & Global Head of Knowledge, Brand New Media
“I attended your talk at M2020 and LOVED it 🙂 I am super passionate about content and found a huge amount of value in your session. I took photos and a video of your one-man Star Wars story arc to share back with my team here.”Senior Content Lead, Coca-Cola.
“I was in the audience during your presentation on Storytelling at the Millennial 2020 event and I just wanted to share how incredible the experience was. Thank you so much for a really informative session.”Brand Manager, Unilever